Wednesday 8 May 2013

Auld fellas overheard.

Auld fella Suited: Sure, I listen to the radio all the time. You know the Today Programme on Radio 4?
Auld fella Capped: Now, I wouldn't be one for the radio. I'm a TV man.
Auld fella Suited: Eastenders and Coronation Street and all that shite?
Auld fella Capped: Noooo. I wouldn't have time for all that shite. I'm a film man. I love a John Wayne, a cowboy film, ya know?
Auld fella Suited: Gay.

Auld fella Capped: Eh?
Auld fella Suited: John Wayne. He's a gay. Well he was. He was in the navy. Gay.
Auld fella Capped: I never knew that.
Auld fella Suited: He was. Gay.
Auld fella Capped: He had rent boys in his room.
Auld fella Suited: He did.
Auld fella Capped: Rent boys waiting for him. In his room. When he finished filming. Rent boys.
Auld fella Suited: Gay.
Auld fella Capped: Rent boys.

...pause for a few moments' thought and a few sips...

Auld fella Suited: Tony Curtis. He was another. Gay.
Auld fella Capped: He was, was he now?
Auld fella Suited: Gay. He was.
Auld fella Capped: Rent boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spit it out. You're not normally this quiet so let's hear your thoughts.